New To Woodworking


July 26, 2009 by · Leave a Comment 

A small, football-shaped spline used as reinforcement in a joint. The slots in the two mating pieces (which receive the biscuit) are cut with specialized tool known as a biscuit joiner. A special router bit can also be used to make the biscuit slots.

Something to Add?

Help us build this resource by posting your favorite links to videos and articles on this topic...
and if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

New To Woodworking