New To Woodworking


July 26, 2009 by · Leave a Comment 

A type of warping that causes boards to curl up at their ends.

Something to Add?

Help us build this resource by posting your favorite links to videos and articles on this topic...
and if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

New To Woodworking