New To Woodworking


July 28, 2009 by · Leave a Comment 

The part of a hand held power tool that contacts the surface of the work piece; also called base.

Something to Add?

Help us build this resource by posting your favorite links to videos and articles on this topic...
and if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

New To Woodworking