New To Woodworking


July 28, 2009 by · Leave a Comment 

A vertical rectangular support element that resembles a flat column and projects only slightly from the surface.

Something to Add?

Help us build this resource by posting your favorite links to videos and articles on this topic...
and if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

New To Woodworking