New To Woodworking

Round Over

August 3, 2009 by · Leave a Comment 

A convex shape milled onto the edge or end of a board.

Something to Add?

Help us build this resource by posting your favorite links to videos and articles on this topic...
and if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

New To Woodworking