New To Woodworking


August 3, 2009 by · Leave a Comment 

Missing wood or untrimmed bark along the edge or corner of a piece of lumber. A natural edge like this is usually referred to as a “waned edge”.

Something to Add?

Help us build this resource by posting your favorite links to videos and articles on this topic...
and if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

New To Woodworking